So. . . I totally slacked off last month. I took Zoey's 10 month pictures, just never did a post. Whoops! So here's a combined post for 10 & 11 months! Here are her pictures from last month:
And now, onto current Zoey! I don't know what the deal is, but the older she gets, the lazier I get at wanting to weigh and measure her. All I know is that she's growing and my arms get tired after holding her for a long time. Here's what she's been up to lately:
> She is an expert at eating any food that is bite-sized. It's great at dinner time! She can feed herself while I finish making dinner/do the dishes.
> She has curly hair!! I've been waiting for this gene to make it's appearance :) I have to put a little gel on it to keep the curl, but there are lots of little curls on the back of her head.
> We don't have stairs at our house, but my parents do. A couple weeks ago, she tried climbing them and I was shocked! She climbed 6-7 stairs like they were nothing.
> She now has a total of 8 teeth! The last one was miserable for both of us and I'm glad it finally broke through.
> Her hair is long enough we can make ponytails! Well, it's more like a whale spout. I've had several comments from people when we're out and they always say something about her "hair do - thingy?" :)
> She loves to wave at people (and things)! It's so cute! If she's awake when Lance leaves for work, we walk to the garage and she starts waving as she hears the garage door go up.
Can I just say how crazy it is that this little girl will be ONE in a few weeks?? I can't believe how fast time goes by. Yet, I'm glad I will only have one more monthly post like this. It's nearly impossible to keep her lying down for a picture. Luckily my mom is close and helps every month. She got her workout today, though! Zoey thought it was a fun game to keep rolling over as soon as my mom got her in position. She's a funny girl!







her camera onesie is so cute! Oh I wish she could come over to play ;)
ReplyDelete