As someone who loves to take pictures, it's
inevitable that there will be very little photos that have me in them. I
know it's something every photographer struggles with, along with the
fact that most of us feel much more comfortable behind the camera rather
than in front of it. I'm one of those super awkward people when having
my picture taken by someone else. Especially when they're supposed to be
candid. It's hard to be candid when you know someone is watching you.
Anyway, as another part of my photography goal, I wanted to be in more
pictures. I don't want to look back at when my kids are little and
realize I wasn't "really there." I finally bought a remote for my camera which makes this goal a little easier. So, Zoey and I played on the bed
today while I snapped a few shots with her favorite little blanket.
These are the cutest! Of both of you! The remote works wonders huh? It's just the joy of setting up a tripod without the baby pulling it down now haha
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteفني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض