Search

Content

January 8, 2014

Photography

I've never been one to really get into resolutions every year. Probably because I'm horrible at long term goals. But lately I've noticed that I want to improve on a few things and what better time to start than a new year!

One goal for this year: Become a better photographer. 

Photography is something I love. I loved taking pictures as a kid and would steal my parents camera when we went on vacations. Out of a whim, I took my first photography class in high school and it quickly became something I was passionate about. In fact, I started out majoring in photography in college, but things changed along the way and I went a different route. Every since then, I feel like I've been kind of stagnant. I've learned a few things along the way, but I'm not where I'd like to be.

And so, as part of my goal, I'm going to post at least one picture a week for the rest of the year. Each week, focusing on different techniques, themes, or editing tricks that I'd like to work on.

I'll try my best not to take pictures of Zoey every week, even though she's so stinkin' cute! But, for now this applies to one thing I'm working on: taking better quality photos indoors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment