I haven't been posting some of my photos for my photography goals lately, so I thought I'd share my favorite photo shoot so far. I'm not sure if I've been doing them weekly as planned, but I am getting better at whipping my camera out and taking pictures more often. Some weeks I take a lot of photos, others, not so much. This was from a month or so ago. It snowed (which it rarely does here) and so we bundled up and played outside. It was fun to watch Zoey experience snow for the first time. She was a little timid at first, but once she realized this stuff was fun to play in, she was crawling all over the yard (which is evident in the last picture)!






شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
ReplyDeleteشركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات