Congratulations Lance! You are now a college graduate!! It's been a long wait for me, but so worth it. As our time in Rexburg was coming to a close, Lance and I did a lot of reminiscing about all the fun, challenging and memorable times we had. We've met a lot of great people and made life long friends, and that alone, made the long wait all worth it.
For graduation, both of our parents came into town, along with Aaron (Lance's brother) and Grandma Smith. It was a long night, particularly for Zoey. I felt like one of those proud mamas with a camera. For Commencement, all the graduates came in from every door and it was like 'Where's Waldo?' only everyone was wearing the same thing. I should have told Lance to wear something with stripes! They had all the graduates stand, turn around and thank their professors, and I spotted him. Would you like to play 'Where's Lance?'
Haha, I know I'm a dork sometimes :) Anyway here are a few more pictures we took that night.










Congratulations to the Smith family. Texas is awaiting your new adventures. Great accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Kelly!!! You guys are too cute!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I sure am going to miss you guys. You all are a beautiful family and I am so happy for you .
ReplyDeleteYay Lance! Congratulations! I love all the photos- especially the where's lance one haha good work Kelly
ReplyDelete