Search

Content

September 11, 2013

Seven Months


I was actually on tops of things this month and got Zoey's photo shoot done on time, yet somehow another week went by and I'm finally posting them! I haven't weighed her yet, but she's probably somewhere between 17 and 18 pounds. Zoey has been up to quite a bit this past month:


> She is officially on the go! She army crawls everywhere and now gets into everything. She's practicing getting up on her knees, but hasn't figured out how to crawl that way yet.

> She is getting better and better at sitting up by herself.

> She found her thumb recently and decided it's pretty fun to suck on it. I don't really want to encourage that habit, but it's pretty cute when she does it.

> Paper and water bottles are her new favorite toys. She also loves to play peek-a-boo.

> She now has teeth! Her two bottom teeth came in a couple weeks ago. The teeth on each side of the bottom ones are coming in as well, which makes for some miserable days.


  
 



The first week of every month is the busiest at work for Lance. Last week was pretty bad - he didn't come home until after 10pm one night. So, sometimes he doesn't get to see Zoey for a few days. But, when he does make it home before she goes to bed, she lights up with a smile and gets so excited. It's the cutest thing, and I just love it! He's the best at making her laugh too. There's nothing better than hearing baby giggles.


0 comments:

Post a Comment