Zoey is one month old today! I can hardly believe it, especially since her due date was only a week ago. We feel so blessed that she is part of our family. I saw this method of documenting each month originally on Pinterest, and honestly wasn't a big fan (not sure why) until I got this quilt from my Aunt Sue. I am in love with it!! It's so darling, and perfect for Zoey and these monthly photo shoots. So I had to do it. I'll have to get a picture that includes the border and her hand quilting sometime, it's so pretty.
I tried weighing Zoey on our postal scale today and she was 6lbs, 3oz! Not sure if that quite matches up with the doctors, but I'm going to say she's at least over 6lbs now. Here are some fun tid bits about Zoey so far. . .
> She LOVES her feet rubbed. When she's fussy during a diaper change/getting her dressed, I'll rub her feet and she totally zones out.
> She hiccups a lot! At least once a day, but usually much more than that. (She had the hiccups a lot when I was pregnant too - not sure if there's a correlation there)
> Her hair is starting to lighten a little and you can see some red hiding in there.
> On average, she sleeps 4 hours at a time at night (SO nice!)
> She loves to listen to music. And she's already a country fan - I think she' ready to go to Texas :)
I love it when her eyes are wide open and she gives you this look. . .
and the moments when we get a glimpse of that cute little smile.



It's amazing how much she's changed. Such great pics!!! Can't wait to see more!!!
ReplyDeleteahhh she's so adorable I can't believe it's already been a month!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all these pictures! She is such a doll! Keep up the documenting!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet heart, cant wait to see more:-)
ReplyDelete