Zoey is two months old!! I know I said this when
she was one month, but I seriously can't believe how fast time goes by!
It does not seem like it's been two months since she was born. It's
amazing how much love you can have for someone so small. I have these
random moments when I'm overwhelmed with love for her and all I want to
do is give her a big squeeze and hold her forever.
We went to her two month doctor appointment the other day and she's 8.5 lbs and 21.5 inches long. She's finally the size of an average newborn!! Here's what's new:
> She can hold her head up pretty well and she does really good with tummy time.
> She's smiling a lot more lately! It's not like pulling teeth anymore to get her to smile and I love it!
> She slept for 7 hours last week (only once though...that little tease!)
> She's starting to coo and make all sorts of fun baby sounds
> She LOVES bath time. Sometimes I think she could splash in the water for an hour, but then I would be left with a prune baby :)
Who can resist little baby toes!


Her smile is so stinkin' cute!!! I love water babies! It's so much more enjoyable when they actually like their baths. It takes my kids about a month to realize we're not trying to kill them with the bath, then they love it.
ReplyDelete