Search

Content

May 7, 2013

Three Months


Zoey is now three months old! It's so fun to see how she's changing and getting more active. You can definitely see more of her personality now. I just love this little girl! She's still small for her age, but she's catching up! I was looking at my growth chart when I was a baby and she is just about the same size I was at this point. She's a little string bean though! All of her clothes fit perfectly length wise, but are super baggy everywhere else. A few days ago, she weighed 10lbs 5oz and was just under 23 inches long.

> I love that she smiles all the time now! It is so fun to make her smile. She's even starting to giggle a little bit.

> She loves it when you talk to her. She will coo and make all sorts of cute noises like she is carrying on a conversation with you.

> She likes to play games and tease you. She will "pretend" like she doesn't see you and then look right at you and grin.

> She lost most of her hair on top, but if you look closely there's new fuzzy hair growing in.

> I'm in love with her eyelashes. Actually jealous is a more like it! She's a lucky girl.

> She now sleeps through the night. Yay! We're talking 10-11 hours straight!


I tried to get a picture of her eyelashes. Not the best, but it will do for now.

2 comments:

  1. I see the eyelashes!! Long and beautiful! I'm looking forward to when Jett is sleeping a little bit better. I syke myself out bc I don't want the same thing to happen with Jett that happened with Kade. Ick!! Hope you're well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is too cute! Sleeping through the night seems like such a distant memory ;) Can't wait for that someday.

    ReplyDelete