Another month and Zoey keeps on growing. I swear the months keep getting shorter and shorter. This month, she has been practicing lots of new sounds. You can tell when she likes a certain sound because you will hear her repeat it for the next 5 minutes. I love her giggle! It is a goal of mine to catch her giggle on video but every time I grab the camera, she stops - that little stinker!
As far as weight goes, we were a little off last month. For those actually keeping track, she was more like 12.5 lbs instead of 14. This month, she is 14 lbs and is 24.5 inches long. Slow and steady, but you can definitely see some chunk on her now! I love those thighs and kissable cheeks. Here's what's Zoey has been up to:
> She loves to be a part of everything. If something is happening behind her, she has to see what's going on.
> She loves to talk to herself in the mirror
> She grabs EVERYTHING. I'm constantly amazed at how many things end up in her little hands, and how quickly too. She's like a ninja!
> She is still working on rolling all the way over. She's got the stomach to back down, but working on going from back to stomach
> She is beginning to eat real food! So far she likes everything we put in her mouth with the exception of rice cereal. She thinks that stuff tastes like glue. But mix it in with some peaches and you have one happy girl!
> She loves to yell sing when I play the piano. She loves music and her favorite songs are 'Popcorn Popping' and 'In the Leafy Treetops'
I love that serious face.
In other news, Lance got a job! He's working at Peterbilt Motors Co. in their cost accounting department. So far he is loving it and it sounds like he is working with some really great people. He's been working for almost a month now and it feels so good to be employed! As for me, I'm keeping busy with Zoey and crafting with my mom. I have a list of projects I want to work on, but at the rate I'm going, I might finish them in 10 years. I'm learning that everything takes longer with a baby. Lance makes fun of me because I make a lot of headbands for Zoey. He says I make a new headband every day for each outfit. That's only partly true :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment