Another month has flown by and this girl keeps getting cuter and cuter. As of last week, Zoey is 15.5 lbs. And I keep forgetting to measure her length, but she's definitely getting taller. She's a little string bean - with a few rolls to love. Here's what she's been up to:
> Her hair is growing and growing! I can't tell what color it is yet. In the thicker parts it's brown, but in the light it looks strawberry blonde.
> She is a pro at rolling. It's almost impossible to keep her off her tummy, especially after she eats.
> She loves to eat! So far she hasn't tried anything she didn't like. When she's hungry, I can't shovel it in fast enough!
> I love her newest sound - a high pitched squeaky "eeee" sound. The best part is her face when she makes this sound.
> She's trying to scoot/crawl. She gets those legs going and digs her nose in the carpet. I have a feeling she's going to go nonstop when she figures it out.
> She is a people magnet when we're out running errands. Without fail, someone has to come say hi to her and ooh and ahh over her cuteness. She's a social butterfly!

This is the view we see the majority of the time :)




She is so beautiful, Kelly! I think you need to post a video of her making cute noises. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the first picture! She looks like she is watching somebody. So animated! I love the little smile!
ReplyDelete